A place for Ryans, sealions, and other things that bark.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Good Cents

A penny for your thoughts...
I have been saving up my spare change in a big plastic cup for a while now, with the intention to give it away to charity once the cup filled up. Well, the cup is full, but I've been having difficulty trying to decide to whom the money should go. Therefore, I propose the following: if you can guess how much money is in there, (or are the closest guesser), you can pick the charity. Give it a guess, and maybe you'll get to change where my change will go to make a change. Make cents?
..and yet a penny saved is a penny earned.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll guess $15.00 dollars. And if I'm right I want to give that change to homeless children so they can throw it into a public fountain where they can wish for a real donation.

2:56 PM

 
Blogger FrannyD said...

Oooh, I went to Kyle's site and it is very Ryan-y. You guys are like brothers or something. I think the cup has $20.81, because I will die in the year 2081 and I want to give the money to my friend who just got married for a green card, and now he is in the poor house because he has to pay his wife and the lawyer.

2:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you have $23.54 in the cup.

4:40 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

UPDATE (10/18/2006) - I went to the bank to have it counted. The result? $98.73. Looks like Stacey wins, although none of you were really close.

3:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home