A place for Ryans, sealions, and other things that bark.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Adnonsense

So I recently decided to whore myself out by allowing ads on this blog, (so that I could make an extra $7.40 a year for things like new socks and after dinner mints). To do this, I signed up with Google's "Adsense" program. As some of you may know, the premise of Adsense is to figure out what the content of you webpage is, and then tailor ads to be as relevant as possible.

Well, a while back, I posted an article about pigeons, and it seems that this is the content Google has currently decided to focus on. Currently, three of the four text ads are pigeon related, but two of them are for buying pigeons:

Pigeons For Sale Pictures.
White Homers, Kings, Runts, Modenas Color Racing Homers, Various Breeds
www.ThePigeonLofts.com


and


Racing pigeons
Browse a huge selection now. Find exactly what you want today.
www.eBay.com




I'm not sure if these ads are appropriate, given that my blog shat on those birds who shat on me. But then again, what do I know. I'm not currently worth billions of dollars. But if I increase my readership to seven trillion, maybe in a few years I will be...

1 Comments:

Blogger FrannyD said...

Google wants me to bid on Tumbler Pigeons now on sale on EBay.

2:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home