A place for Ryans, sealions, and other things that bark.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Return of the Jew-di

I received the following IM tonight:



Kira (11:42:12 PM): Dear Mr. Weber,
As a daily blog reader, I am writing to inform you that over the past month my life has been incomplete due to the lack of updates on your blog. I am writing to you as a concerned citizen who would like to have something to do with my time. Hope all is well and I look forward to an update shortly.

Sincerely,
Kira


Yes, it’s true. I’ve been a bad blogger. I’m going to ground myself and sit in my room and think about what I did…rather, DIDN’T do. And maybe, I’ll not have dessert. Yeah, that’ll teach me. I’m gonna learn to be a good blogger, even if it kills me. Just kidding, I don’t really care that much.

Truth be told, I’ve been really busy the past few weeks. I’ve ridden planes, trains, and many automobiles all over this great land of ours within the last three weeks or so. I spent a day in Philadelphia interviewing potential recruits for my company. I traveled several times to the HQ of a mega lingerie company, (to be clear, “mega” refers to the size of the company, not the size of their lingerie. You don’t see a lot of fat people or giants in their ads.) I spent a long weekend in LA visiting my brother Kyle. And I spent a day or two down in Guanatamo Bay, getting beaten by guards and being told I was a lousy jerk. They hurt my feelings. And my internal organs.

I’ll probably add some entries in the coming days about the previous experiences, (with the exception of my time at Gitmo, which I will repress and never speak about again). I know you are all excited. But be forewarned: too much excitement over blog entries has been known to cause cancer in lab rats. Don’t say I didn’t warn you…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home