A place for Ryans, sealions, and other things that bark.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Genes in Jeopardy

It would seem that living the consultant lifestyle might put my ability to have children in jeopardy. Unfortunately, I'm talking about danger, not about the show "Jeopardy!" with that knowledgable Alex Trebek, (after all, "my ability to have children" can't compete on such a show due to eligibility requirements). It appears that a laptop on my jeans is a bad move for my genes. To think, all this time I've marvelled at how a laptop keeps my lap cozy and warm, and in reality, that warmth has potentially been killing off my seed. Most of you will probably think this is a good thing, (I've been told that living in a world of Webers would be a fate worse than death, but I'm pretty sure my mom was kidding when she said that). However, this saddens me. Maybe I'll start wearing a heat resistant diaper, one that is as fashionable as it is functional. Stay tuned ten years from now, and we'll see if any of my consorts is preggers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home