A place for Ryans, sealions, and other things that bark.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Beware the Eyes of March!

Yeah, I know I said I will post more, and I plan to make good on that promise. But once again, I've been busy. In the last week, I've been in DC, Las Vegas, Columbus, (where I am now), and tomorrow I have meetings in NYC, before heading back to DC for the weekend. Once the insanity ends, the more frequent blogging can begin. Or so I hope.

In any event, despite being busy, I don't feel stressed. Do you? Take the following stress test that was sent to me via email, (gracias madre):

The pictures attached are used to test the level of stress a person can handle. The slower the pictures move, the better your ability of handling stress.
Alleged criminals that were tested see them spinning around madly; however, senior citizens and kids see them standing still. None of these images are animated — they are perfectly still.







1 Comments:

Blogger erica said...

hey you

how was vegas?

3:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home