A place for Ryans, sealions, and other things that bark.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Wet and Wild Mondays

I'm a big kid now

After leaving the public restroom at my office today, I casually made my way back to my work space. However, on the way to my desk, I was intercepted by a superior who started asking me various questions about my progress on a number of tasks that I had been assigned. As I was responding, I noticed his eyes were darting between my eyes, and my crotch, which I found a little unnerving, but I tried to ignore it. After it continued, I began getting nervous that my fly was down, because boy, that would be pretty humiliating. Eventually, our conversation ended and I had a chance to make it back to my desk and survey the damage. However, instead of finding an open fly, I found a soaking wet crotch.

Shit.

It was then that I remembered a coworker’s warning not to lean up against the sink counter in the bathroom because it is often wet and will get the front of your clothes wet. Of course, “front of your clothes” really means your crotch, and hence, now people in my office must think I have poor bladder control. Yes, my pants were wet, but I didn’t wet my pants. Damn you, poorly designed sink.

-“Ryan, do you wear boxers or briefs?”
-“Depends”

I hate that joke.

5 Comments:

Blogger FrannyD said...

haha you wet your pants!
you are smelly.

9:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan. I wanted to know what you thought about green-colored Kleenex versus normal white ones. I happen to be mortified by the green tissues I just bought. They're like a green flag that yells "look at me, I'm picking my nose and trying to be discreet about it" anyway, you get the picture

11:29 AM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

I do not like the green-colored Kleenex either, but for a slightly different reason. Green is the color of mucus, and filling up your trashcan full of green tissues only servers to remind you, "hey, there is a lot of snot in there." That's gross. Would you make toilet paper that was brown? I don't think so.

8:46 PM

 
Blogger FrannyD said...

i read somewhere that blue toilet paper is the most toxic because the blue dye can possibly be poisonous if used too often near orifices of the body...
i dunno where i read it but i did.

1:31 AM

 
Blogger FrannyD said...

do you think that depends really hold 3 3/4 cups of liquid?

11:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home