A place for Ryans, sealions, and other things that bark.

Monday, November 07, 2005

What Dreams May Come

Yesterday, I had a dream that I was going down a waterslide with Jimmy Carter, and I remember thinking in the dream, "This is unusual. I'm on a waterslide with Jimmy Carter. Maybe I'll write about it in my blog." Well, turns out it was just a dream, but it has inspired me to create this post, which I aim to fill up with one sentence summaries of my dreams, (the ones that I can remember).

  • 11/26/2004 - Out in a field during a rainstorm, and tornadoes are spawning everywhere. (This is a common reoccuring dream I have, but this is the first time I've had it in a while).
  • 11/08/2004 - Ryan and the guys from Miamia Vice practices shooting rocket launchers at a suspended cooked chicken.
  • 11/05/2004 - Ryan and Jimmy Carter share some quality time together going down a giant water slide.

Stay tuned for more random and pointless dreams...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you have that weird dream because you were staying at the embassy suites? i noticed you didn't use a pillow maybe if you elevated your head you wouldn't have such weird dreams. did you know rory from gilmore girls had a dream that madeleine albrecht (former secretary of state for clinton) was really her mother describing the pain of labor on rory's 21st birthday? her head didn't look well elevated either. i wish i had a party with leeann & fran's face carved into the soap.

happy monday evening,
John

9:55 PM

 
Blogger FrannyD said...

i like how "leeann & fran's face" is one face carved into soap.

guess what you're getting for christmas everyone.

10:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home