A place for Ryans, sealions, and other things that bark.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hello, World.

So here I am, writing my first "blog".

Crazy.

I'm not really sure what is supposed to go in a blog. Rather, I'm not really sure what should go in MY blog. I mean, sure, I know what a blog is, and how they are commonly used, but I don't read them, and so I have only the vaguest ideas of what I should put in here. Oh well, we'll see where this goes.

So I don't have much too much to say in this, my inaugural, (maiden? virgin? first?) blog. I guess I'll just start and end by explaining the name of my blog. So, I wanted to name the site something clever, so in a flash of what I thought was brilliance, I came up with "lump on a blog". Unfortunately, after googling to confirm what I thought was a uniquely witty name, I found that alas, it had already been used.

So, as you can tell, I went with Ryan the Sealion instead. Why, you ask? Well, first, I have been told that I have sealion-like qualities. When I'm happy, I bark and clap my fins. When I'm sad, I make a pouting face and refuse to eat my fish. Second, Ryan and sealion rhyme. Third, it's always good to have a third point.

So that's about it for this first posting. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home